Friday, June 10, 2005

Reviewing Hiatus

Lately reviews have been sparse. I realize this. There's a couple of reasons for this. First, I haven't had a lot of spare time to write reviews. Second, I haven't been reading as many comics as I wished I had time to. Third... well, there isn't much of a third really other than me being lazy, but that's just a given.

I've been extra busy since I took on a new position at my company about two months ago. The workload is much greater than my previous position. To make matters even busier, I'm in the process of moving so a lot of time has been (and will be) dedicated to packing and such. I'm bringing with a ton of comics to read at my new place, but the bulk of my collection will be staying at my parents' house. I will eventually get back to reviewing comics, both old and new, but for the time being I don't think I'll have a whole lot of time for it. I will keep writing, but at my other blog. So if you care to keep up with me, stop on over there.

Until my next review, here's to hoping I read some good stuff in my time off!

No comments: