- It was created by Rob Liefeld.
- It was pencilled by one of Liefeld's underlings who aped his style as much as he could.
- It was published by Liefeld's Maximum Press.
- The first issue had a chromium cover.
- There are variant covers for each issue.
- The lead character is based on a model that Liefeld knew.
- The story is about a fallen angel fighting a demon who wants to rule hell.
- The dialogue is stiffer than a freshly cut 2x4.
- One of the key plot points revolves around a parish keeping medieval armor and weapons in their basement.
- The goal of the antagonist is to form a gigantic pentagram to open up an irreversible portal to hell.
- The main character, a well endowed woman, doesn't wear much more than glorified underwear most of the story.
Sunday, April 10, 2005
This 3 issue mini series was simply atrocious. Really, it doesn't deserve a full review because I would hope to God above that no one would actually go out of their way to buy and/or read this... ever. Just to give you a notion as to how bad it is, let's look at all of the negative attributes associated with this mini.